Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
No Experience I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
No Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
No Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
No Experience I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
No Experience I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
No Experience I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
No Experience I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
No Experience I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
No Experience I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

No Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
No Experience Left_bar_bleue30/30No Experience Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

No Experience Empty
PostSubject: No Experience   No Experience I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:08 pm

If you have no experience manifesting a new car...it will be difficult,if not downright impossible for you to manifest a $400.000.00 sports car. Although you may be romancing that sports car,you aren't going to believe its really yours...you'll carry doubts...because of doubts,a faulty belief system,feelings of unworthiness...well,you won't be able to align with the car and become a vibrational match with it...you won't be able to attract it. I'm not trying to rain on your parade. Let's say you currently drive a $10.000.00 car...its average...what would be considered a grocery getter...its used,perhapse a few years old...now...think about the mighty jump from 10 grand to 400 grand...a jump that dramatic is going to simply not work out...not at this time,no matter how much you romance the car...the doubts will be there,even if you attempt to bury them. There's going to be questions,confusion,and even fear. That 400 grand sports car is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of your comfort zone. You'll be scattering your energies and attraction powers by fighting off the negativity,fears,and confusion,the doubts...and you'll find yourself feeling overwhelmed,stressed,and anxious. You'll find you aren't feeling good about the car,no matter how much you'd love to have it. You've bit off more than you can chew. You've jumped in the deep end of the pool...and you can't swim. None of this to to say you won't ever have that sports car,but you need experience in manifesting a new car. Mnifest the first car,not the sports car,one much closer to your comfort zone. Ah hah! Choose a new car that doesn't exceed $30.000.00...there are lots of beautiful cars in this price range...and its not a dramatic jump away from your comfort zone. Romance your $30.000.00 beauty just as you would the 400 grand sports car. Remain loyal,true,and committed to this car. In accord with the timing of the Uiverse,you will receive your new car,you'll bring her home,to serve you,your daily driver,your companion.
Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
No Experience Left_bar_bleue30/30No Experience Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

No Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Experience   No Experience I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Pay attention to your Spirit Guide. My new car is a new 2012 BMW 650i coupe. It took me 5 years to get her in escrow. Although I repeatedly traded my BMW for lesser cars,my Spirit Guide relentlessly brought my BMW and me back together...until I was settled with a 2012 650i coupe. I made many mistakes in getting my car into escrow. This is why I am trying to help you avoid a lengthy wait. It took me 5 long years to accept my BMW and become fully open to receive it. I'd already had experience in manifesting cars,but not nearly as costly and sophisticated as my BMW.

Although I advice against going for an expensive highly sophisticated car,if you have no experience manifesting a car,listen to your Spirit Guide. He may wish for you to stay with the high priced sports car with all that speed and sophistication. If not,switch to a car that's not all that far out of your comfort zone.

After romancing my BMW 650i coupe for 5 years she's a part of me,my vibrational match...she's 100% mine...and is finally in escrow. Its time for me to bring her home. Keep romancing your beauty until you get her into escrow.
cherry
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com

No Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: My Beautiful Car!-
Jump to: