Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
Universal Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
Universal Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
Universal Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
Universal Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
Universal Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
Universal Bank I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
Universal Bank I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
Universal Bank I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
Universal Bank I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

Universal Bank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Universal Bank Left_bar_bleue30/30Universal Bank Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Universal Bank Empty
PostSubject: Universal Bank   Universal Bank I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:13 pm

God,The Heavenly Father,Abba Daddy,The Source,whatever you choose to call Him,owns all the gold and silver...He owns the Univeral Bank...His kingdom is within you. If He is your Father,Abba Daddy,partner,source of all supply and provision...you have free and full access to the Uiversal bank...to withdraw any amount of money you need or desire. You have unrestricted access to the kingdom,to receive anything you wish for.

When you submit a withdrawel order for a specific amount of money,do NOT include a list of reasons why you need the money and do NOT include a sob story...simply state the amount of money you wish to withdraw. Its the same process you use to cosmically order a new car.
Idea
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Universal Bank Left_bar_bleue30/30Universal Bank Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Universal Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal Bank   Universal Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm

When you order an amount of money from the Universal bank...get comfy,take deep breaths until you are fully relaxed...now imagine there is a bright green glowing ball within your belly,where your navel is...focus on this green ball,stacking your hands over your navel,your eyes closed...visualize yourself walking into this glowing green ball...stop in the center of the ball...picture the amount of money you wish to receive...it could be cash or a check,whichever you feel most comfortible with...see the money in your mind,focus on it,zero in on it,while deep breathing...don't say anything,don't ask for it,don't claim it...just see it...the only sound is your breathing...with each deep breath you are receiving the money...with each exhale you are expressing thanksgiving for the money...keep breathing,exhaling,focusing on the money,until you feel certain it is yours,certain you will receive it. Now...breathe normally,remain quiet a moment to give your Spirit Guide space to speak to you. Open your eyes,yawn,stretch,smile. Good job!
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com

Universal Bank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: Money Fun-
Jump to: