Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
A Case For Justice I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
A Case For Justice I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
A Case For Justice I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
A Case For Justice I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
A Case For Justice I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
A Case For Justice I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
A Case For Justice I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
A Case For Justice I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
A Case For Justice I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

A Case For Justice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
A Case For Justice Left_bar_bleue30/30A Case For Justice Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

A Case For Justice Empty
PostSubject: A Case For Justice   A Case For Justice I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:48 pm

If anyone is abusing you in any kind of way,victimizing you,and won't stop...file a case against them by writing your grievences to the Higher Power. You can do this without a sob story and a ton of negativity. You'll need a bible promise book. Begin your case by acknowledging The Higher Power,Father,Source,whatever you choose to address Him...acknowledge His authority and power. Use your bible promise book to properly acknowledge His powers.authority,and characteristics as applies to your request for justice and mercy,protection and safety,and in your case to have the enemy banned from further abusing and victimizing you. You may ask for a hedge of protection,which consists of a band of angels. By using God's words and promises you greatly strengthen your case and seriously weaken your enemy.

Be sure to address the enemy by name,if you know it. Avoid presenting a sob story and avoid cursing the enemy. Let The Universe know,you choose to forgive and release the enemy,while expecting justice to be served by the Universe.

Just before submitting your case...read Psalms 23 and 91. After that,submit your case in the name of Jesus Christ.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com

A Case For Justice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: Partnership With The Universe-
Jump to: