Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
Stay Outta The Way! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
Stay Outta The Way! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
Stay Outta The Way! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
Stay Outta The Way! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
Stay Outta The Way! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
Stay Outta The Way! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
Stay Outta The Way! I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
Stay Outta The Way! I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
Stay Outta The Way! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

Stay Outta The Way!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Stay Outta The Way! Left_bar_bleue30/30Stay Outta The Way! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Stay Outta The Way! Empty
PostSubject: Stay Outta The Way!   Stay Outta The Way! I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Don't jump at every idea and opportunity that comes to you. If its from the Universe it will be easy to do and will fit you,your lifestyle,your situation,and your personal wishes.

Allow the Universe to provide the how,where,when. The best thing for you to do is stay where you are,until the Universe makes a way for you to move foreward and into a new and better place. When you decide how,where,when,and then act on what you think is the best move to make...and you set a deadline,a date to receive your cosmic order...you prolong the delivery of what you ordered...matter of fact...by you striving to make a way,by setting a date to receive...by attempting to do it all by yourself...the Universe will stand back and do nothing...you will hang yourself and kill your order...it won't be delivered.

All the Universe asks of you is to believe you will receive,to use your measure of faith,and to trust Him. He makes the way for you to receive...He opens the doors of opportunities...He supplies the ideas. He makes it easy and pleasant to receive what you cosmically ordered. You are the one that prolongs receiving what you ordered...you are the one that complicates it and makes it difficult. Stay out of the way and allow the Universe to make a way for you to receive what you cosmically ordered. Accept and receive His timing.

Its a cinch to be patient when you are doing what you love to do...playing,laughing,having fun.
Smile

Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com

Stay Outta The Way!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: How To Get Your Car Fast-
Jump to: