Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
Claiming It  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
Claiming It  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
Claiming It  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
Claiming It  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
Claiming It  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
Claiming It  I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
Claiming It  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
Claiming It  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
Claiming It  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

Claiming It

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Claiming It  Left_bar_bleue30/30Claiming It  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Claiming It  Empty
PostSubject: Claiming It    Claiming It  I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:36 pm

I strongly advice against claiming a car at a dealership...not because you can't have that one,but because it can derail you. By claiming a specific car at a dealership you become attached to it and come to believe its yours,its the one you will be bringing home...this should be your goal,but in this case its ill-advised. With the car for sale at the dealership,with potential buyers looking at it,maybe even test driving it,you're likely to become protective of it...you believe fully its yours,which means you feel you need to protect,defend it,keep it safe,keep people away from it...these aren't good feelings...you worry about the car...what if someone buys it? God forbid! You can't relaxe and enjoy the car because you fear someone might buy it. Everytime you visit the car,while you are elsewhere on the lot,someone stops by your dream car to look at it...you feel angry...you want to race over and command that person to get away from your car. You spend time away from your car praying for the Universe to protect your car...you may even do protection rituals to keep the car safe. Your feelings and thoughts are anything but enjoyable. With all those bad feelings and thoughts,you can't align with the car,you aren't a vibrational match with it,you can't attract it,you certainly aren't going to receive it with all those worries and fears. Unbeknown to you,you are giving that car to someone else,through your feelings and thoughts. Well,one day you go to the dealership to be with your car...its not where it had been park...you assume its parked elsewhere...in a panic you search the dealership...your car is gone! After catching your breath...you smile...one of the dealers drove it home for the weekend...it'll be back Monday. So,Monday you cruise slowly past the dealership...looking for your car...its not there,its not anywhere! Angry,sad,confused...you go home...you call the dealership...when a salesman gets on the phone with you,you ask about the car...he tells you he sold it a few days ago...you hang up and go balistic...you scream,sob...you are hysterical...someone has your car! Its time for revenge!
Sad Shocked Suspect No scratch

This is why my BMW 650i isn't at the BMW dealership. When its time for me to bring her home,she will arrive at the dealership,till then,I may not know where she is,but I know she's safe,protected,and 100% mine. I don't worry about her...I don't fear someone is going to take her from me. I can have good feelings and thoughts about her.
Very Happy sunny flower
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com

Claiming It
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: My Beautiful Car!-
Jump to: