Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
Household Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
Household Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
Household Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
Household Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
Household Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
Household Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
Household Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
Household Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
Household Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

Household Chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Household Chaos Left_bar_bleue30/30Household Chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Household Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Household Chaos   Household Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:01 am

In my home my husband and children are full of negativity and complaints. They are horrible! Raging,hollering,cussing,complaining,prolonged negativity binges,arguing with each other,provoking me...rarely ever any peace in my home.

If you live with ragers,complainers,negative neils and nellies,pity party patties,arguementive alices and allens...don't stick around and listen to them and don't participate in their chaos. Go in your bedroom,lock the door,and crank up your favorite music...loud music will drowned out the chaos...headphones are ideal to block out all that ugliness...or go for a walk or a drive...go shopping...whatever you do...don't stick around when all that chaos is going on. By listening to or participating in all that bogus crap you will become infected,you will feel terrible,have unpleasant thoughts,and thereby lose connection to thoughts and feelings that feel good. When it feels good it attracts good things,when it feels bad it attracts bad things.

You aren't helping your family by joining their pity parties,going on negativity binges with them,complaining with them,raging with them,arguing with them...and you are stopping yourself from attracting that beautiful new car and any other wonderful things you wish for.
Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com

Household Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: Information Center-
Jump to: