Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
Cigarettes And Vices I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
Cigarettes And Vices I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
Cigarettes And Vices I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
Cigarettes And Vices I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
Cigarettes And Vices I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
Cigarettes And Vices I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
Cigarettes And Vices I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
Cigarettes And Vices I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
Cigarettes And Vices I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

Cigarettes And Vices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Cigarettes And Vices Left_bar_bleue30/30Cigarettes And Vices Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Cigarettes And Vices Empty
PostSubject: Cigarettes And Vices   Cigarettes And Vices I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:30 am

If you are a smoker and or habitual consumer of alcohol beverages...these vices need to be eliminated. These habits will prevent you from receiving what you ordered from the cosmos. You can't attract,much less receive that new car,when you are sick,in pain,enslaved,damaging your health,killing yourself,abusing your body,abusing yourself.

So..............how do I stop smoking...patches,gum,will power? Noooooooooooooooooooooo. Ah,cold turkey then? Nooooooooooooooooooo. Its like this...you think you need the cigarettes,you think you can't live without them.you think you must have them,you feel like you will go totally crazy without them,you think and feel addicted,you think it would be impossible to stop smoking,you think it would be to difficult,you can't imagine life without the cigarettes,you think you can't relaxe without them. Ah hah! What you think is an addiction,is really nothing more than feelings and thoughts. Through these feelings and thoughts you convinced yourself you are addicted,you need the cigarettes,can't live without them. As time went on and you continued smoking,you came to believe you are addicted. You convinced your subconscious mind you are an addict,and so,your subconscious mind,which doesn't know truth from fiction,gave you everything needed to keep you smoking. You could say...you submitted a cosmic order to be a cigarette smoker...and your subconscious mind fullfilled that order...and your feelings and thoughts confirmed it.

Think about your inner dialogs...I need a cigatette,I need a pack of cigarettes...I can't quit...I am going to have a cigarette...I am going to quit...I'll just have to go cold turkey. So...........through your feelings,thoughts,beliefs,and inner dialogs,you got stuck.

This ties in to one of the main reasons you haven't been able to align with,vibrate with that beautiful car you've ordered. Through that habit of smoking,because of health concerns,you decided you need to quit...and you tried,all the while feeling like you can't,so you've been attracting impossible situations...you think its hopeless to quit smoking,so you've been attracting hopeless situations...you think you need to smoke,so you've been attracting neediness.

What about withdrawls and cravings? Those are feelings and thoughts,nothing more. You fear the withdrawels,which attracts withdrawels. You expect withdrawels,and that's precisely what you get. What you think is a craving to smoke a cigarette,could very well be...you want to relaxe,you want something to do,you are hungry,you are thirsty...that craving most likely isn't because you want to smoke a cigarette. You think its the smoking of a cigarette you want.

Ah,then...how do I stop smoking? You can do this by keeping and daily writing in a HEALTH JOURNAL...in which you write about being in optimum health,feeling wonderful,as if you are already healthy and feeling wonderful. Write about your ideal life,as if you are already living it. DO NOT write about quitting smoking. You see,when you are writing about or visualizing your ideal life,most likely,in that ideal life,you don't have cigarettes and alcohol beverages,or any other vice.right? You can also visualize being in optimum health and feeling terrific. You can make a list of how you wish to feel...all the feelings you'd like to have...and always write and visualize it as if you already have it. Paste pictures of healthy,happy people on your vision board. Change your thoughts,you'll change your life. Do the things you love to do...do things that make you feel wonderful...think happy thoughts.
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Cigarettes And Vices Left_bar_bleue30/30Cigarettes And Vices Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Cigarettes And Vices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cigarettes And Vices   Cigarettes And Vices I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Here I am going to give you a less painful way to stop smoking. In your favorite smoking area...along with your cigarettes and lighter...put and keep there,a bible and bible promise book,a Laws Of Attraction book which you wish to read,a blank fresh new journal,a brochure of your dream car (you can get one of these from the dealership that sells your dream car),a bowl of apples,oranges,and bananas. Alright,now you have choices. When you go to your favorite area to have a cigarette,you can light one up,or you can choose one of the positive,non-harmful activities.

The bible is used for applying scriptures to your your life,situations,and dreams. Close your eyes,open the bible anywhere,place your finger on a scripture,open your eyes,read that scripture,think about how to apply that scripture to a situation that's troubling you,how to apply it to your dreams,to your life. You can do this as many times as you like.

The bible promise book can be used to apply God's promises to a troubling situation or to your dreams. Choose a chapter,or more,that fits the situation or your dreams and read those promises slowly,thoughtfully.

You may wish to look at pictures of your dream car and read about the car from the brochure you have of the car.

In your journal you can write how you are feeling,releasing feelings that are uncomfortable.
You may wish to write about your new car,as if you already own it and are already enjoying it.

You may wish to read a few pages or full chapter in your Laws Of Attraction book. Read slowly,thoughtfully.

You may wish to eat an apple or banana,or orange. You could also keep a bag of pretzels or Chex Mix in your smoking area (these are low fat snacks). You may simply want to drink a glass of cold water.

Choose a positive activity before choosing a cigarette. After you do your wholesome activity,leave the area,go someplace else. Don't linger in the smoking area. If you linger there,chances are you will have a cigarette.

Whatever activity you choose to do,take your time,enjoy it,and stop when you start feeling tired or bored.
Idea
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com

Cigarettes And Vices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: Information Center-
Jump to: