Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
Enemies At Large I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
Enemies At Large I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
Enemies At Large I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
Enemies At Large I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
Enemies At Large I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
Enemies At Large I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
Enemies At Large I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
Enemies At Large I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
Enemies At Large I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

Enemies At Large

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Enemies At Large Left_bar_bleue30/30Enemies At Large Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Enemies At Large Empty
PostSubject: Enemies At Large   Enemies At Large I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:49 am

Enemies have no power over you unless you give it to them. They can't get inside to harm you unless you open the door and let them in. They are like the big bad wolf...huffing and puffing to blow your house down. They use threats and fear to control you and make you submit to them with trembling obedience. They attack your self-esteem to weaken you. They'll stop at nothing to take away your power. They will take everything you have,including your dreams,and will leave you with nothing,if you let them. These enemies must be put to flight,if you are to receive that beautiful car you've ordered. If you continue fearing them,letting them in,giving them your power,thinking about them,rehearsing ways to stop them...they will stick around and eventually do all those horrible things you thought they'd do to you. By paying attention to them,you are caught in their web,and they will keep spinning that web tighter and tighter around you,until you are completely powerless,an empty shell laying face down on a hard,cold rock in the middle of the desert,in the scorching noon day sun.

What to do? Ignore them...instead of thinking about them,find that feel good place...and you can do that by making a list of things that make you happy...and by visualizing that beautiful car you've ordered...and by journaling about feelings that you want to feel,to have...and by writing about that new car as if you already own it,already have it...and by doing the things you love to do,things that make you feel terrific...play,have fun,laugh,create,imagine,just like you did when you were a child. Leave no space for those enemies. Whenever they crop up or start to enter your thoughts,say, "Stop! No trespassing."

Keep in mind,the only power the enemy has is the power you give him...through fearing him,thinking about him,giving him weapons to use against you. As soon as he knows your weaknesses,fears,and vulnerabilities,he will use those to rob you of your power,to control you,to devour you. See him for what he really is...a power hungry coward,preying on those weaker than himself.

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:

Enemies At Large Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemies At Large   Enemies At Large I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:41 pm

http://www.naomipadilla.com/id25.html

This is a great site to go to when you need to defeat your enemies. Yes,you can defeat them, with the word of God. This is the proper way to defeat them. If you don't defeat them,they will defeat you. They lie,steal,devour,and destroy. The word of God will defeat those enemies. Arguing with them feeds them...retaliating intensifies their lust to defeat you. They are power hungry,so crying and begging won't make them leave you alone. Sob stories puff them up with pride. They want you to fear them,to cower down to them,to obey them...thus,they use fear,threats,and punishment to force you into submitting to them. The best way to stop and defeat those enemies is with the word of God.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:

Enemies At Large Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemies At Large   Enemies At Large I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Laugh at dim ememies. My family and me got heavily attacked today by enemies that cropped up out of the blue. At first I was shocked,confused,then I got angry,and it actually started to feel better...and then I started laughing at those enemies,finding humor in how stupid they were with the foolishish stuff they were doing and saying. I kept it going...saying funny stuff about the nuts and laughing until those menacing enemies were no longer spooky and a threat. When you can laugh at the enemies you can take away their power and feel good feelings and thoughts. Think and say funny stuff about them...see their ignorance as being funny. When you can laugh at the enemies you can reduce them to comical entertainment...they'll lose their power over you. They aren't scarey when you laugh at them and find humor in their mental warpedness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enemies At Large Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemies At Large   Enemies At Large I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enemies At Large
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: Those Damn Enemies-
Jump to: