Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
The Covent I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
The Covent I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
The Covent I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
The Covent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
The Covent I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
The Covent I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
The Covent I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
The Covent I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
The Covent I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

The Covent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
The Covent Left_bar_bleue30/30The Covent Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The Covent Empty
PostSubject: The Covent   The Covent I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Dear Universe,
I believe you can make a way for me to own a brand knew car,bought and paid for in full. I believe you can do the impossible and that nothing is to difficult for you. I believe you are all-wise,all-knowing,and all-powerful.

I've submitted my cosmic order to receive my car. I let go and allow you to make a way for me to receive my car. I accept your timing.

I agree to do nothing more than develope Wealth Consciousness...to believe I will receive my car...to use my measure of faith...and to trust in you and The Laws Of Attraction.

I understand and accept...I need NOT work for my car...nor earn it...nor strive,struggle,nor fight for it...nor compete for it...there are no dues to be paid...it is your will to give me my car. I need only believe I'll receive,use my faith,and trust you.

I thank you for the car I already have and I thank you in advance for my new car.

I am free to do what I love to do...free to create,have fun,play,and laugh...as I wait patiently,quietly for you to deliver my new car to me.

Thank you for being my partner,caretaker,and provider. Thank you for the countless blessings you've already given to me and for all present and future blessings.

I ask that this covenant be sealed by the Holy Spirit...sprinkled by the shed blood of Jesus...triple anointed with a 100 fold blessing.

In The name of Jesus. AMEN
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
The Covent Left_bar_bleue30/30The Covent Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The Covent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Covent   The Covent I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:07 pm

You can expect the Universe,Higher Power,source,God,whatever you choose to address Him,to make a way for you to recieve that beautiful car you wish for. He will open doors,give you ideas,teach you,instruct you,lead,guide,and direct you. Simply use your measure of faith,believe you will receive,and trust the Universe. He will take care of you,provide for you,and He will bless you. You are the junior partner He is the senior. You are in training,He is the instructor,the coach,the leader. Do NOT be demanding,commanding,whiney,complaining,bargaining. Be patient and teachable. Acting like a spoiled brat will prolong the arrival of that sweet car,or anything else you wish for. The Universe doesn't need your help. All He ask of you is belief,faith,trust,and patience. He knows far better than you how to deliver your car to you. He knows far better than you the perfect time for you to receive it. He's all-wise,all-knowing.all-powerful. He can do the impossible. He can make a way where there is none. Trust Him.
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com

The Covent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: Partnership With The Universe-
Jump to: