Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
Under Attack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
Under Attack I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
Under Attack I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
Under Attack I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
Under Attack I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
Under Attack I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
Under Attack I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
Under Attack I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
Under Attack I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

Under Attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Under Attack Left_bar_bleue30/30Under Attack Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Under Attack Empty
PostSubject: Under Attack   Under Attack I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:17 pm

While under attack it is normal to panic and fall off the beam of positivity. From my own experience,the attacks come from out of the blue. Enemies charge into your life life like starving wolves. They rush in using fear and threats to force you to obey them. They push you down by threatening to take away what you value most...your freedom,independence,and security...or they go after what you need...home,car,utilities,phone,money...the really power hungry ones will go after your children,doing all in their power to destroy your family. These enemies humiliate you,treat you less than a stray dog. They will use blatant lies if that's what it takes to control you and gain mastery over you.

While being attacked by power hungry enemies,especially if your safety,security,freedom,independence,and survival are being threatened,the normal reaction is to retaliate,to fight back,or to cower at the enemies feet begging for mercy. Normal as that may be...its not the way to react. As soon as you can get some time away from the enemy...take out your journal and a pen and write your desired outcome from the bad situation...as if the situation has already past and you are now living a wonderful life,with all the things and money you want. Yes,write your ideal life...using all 5 senses...and write as if it is already your reality. Visualize as you write.
Write this way everyday...until you've written those enemies out of your life.

Along with the daily writing assignments,do things you enjoy doing,have fun,play,laugh,create,and beautify your personal world. The enemy wants you to be living your life paralyzed by fear. Don't do that. Keep yourself busy doing things that make you feel terrific,things that make you smile and laugh,things that make you feel like a child again.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com

Under Attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: Those Damn Enemies-
Jump to: