Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
Waiting To Receive I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
Waiting To Receive I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
Waiting To Receive I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
Waiting To Receive I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
Waiting To Receive I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
Waiting To Receive I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
Waiting To Receive I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
Waiting To Receive I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
Waiting To Receive I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

Waiting To Receive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Waiting To Receive Left_bar_bleue30/30Waiting To Receive Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Waiting To Receive Empty
PostSubject: Waiting To Receive   Waiting To Receive I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:17 pm

You can spend your time waiting to receive what you've ordered worrying about it,fussing over when it will arrive,striving to rush up the delivery,begging to have it now,bargaining with the Universe to receive it now...you can spend your time feeling abused and victimized,cuz you can't have it now...you can spend your time wallowing in negativity,fighting a poverty complex,having pity parties,fearing a lengthy wait,complaining,seeking a quick way to receive it,hating those that already have what you want...or you can spend your time waiting for the delivery doing what you love to do,playing,having fun,laughing,creating,learning,growing,making the most of what you already have...trusting the Universe,using your measure of faith,and believing you will receive what you've cosmically ordered.

Tears,tantrums,threats,bargaining,begging,complaining,sob stories,pity parties,wallowing in negativity,suicide threats,taking the Universe to cosmic court...won't speed up the delivery...such foolishness greatly prolongs the delivery...and...you may not receive your order at all. Such ignorant behavior could have you waiting for years to receive your order...or you may go to your grave with an undelivered order.

You speed up the delivery by using your faith,believing you will receive,trusting the Universe,doing what you love to do,playing,having fun,laughing,creating,learning,growing,expressing gratitude for present and future blessings.
Razz

Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com

Waiting To Receive
Page 1 of 1