Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
Romancing Your New Car I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
Romancing Your New Car I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
Romancing Your New Car I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
Romancing Your New Car I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
Romancing Your New Car I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
Romancing Your New Car I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
Romancing Your New Car I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
Romancing Your New Car I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
Romancing Your New Car I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

Romancing Your New Car

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Romancing Your New Car Left_bar_bleue30/30Romancing Your New Car Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Romancing Your New Car Empty
PostSubject: Romancing Your New Car   Romancing Your New Car I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Ready to romance that beautiful car you are attracting...
By now you should've put in a Cosmic Order for your car and accomplished all the other needs to assure you recieve your car...the vision boards,start in journaling,etc. Check the forum for your projects.

Get to know your new car...gather as much info as possible about it from the internet.

Visit your beauty at the dealership that sells it. Walk all around it,admiring it,touching it,talking to it. If its unlocked,sit in the driver's seat...treat it as if you own it...touch,feel,explore. Visit your baby at least once a weak. At least once,take it for a test drive.l

When you talk about your dream car,address it as yours.

Frame a picture of your beauty and hang it on the wall in your bedroom.

Visualize yourself owning that car,driving it,taking care of it...experience it with all 5 senses,as if you already own it.

Visit the website of the dealership that sells your beauty and build it the way you want it. When finished,print it out and frame it and hang it on the wall in your bedroom.

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Romancing Your New Car Left_bar_bleue30/30Romancing Your New Car Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Romancing Your New Car   Romancing Your New Car I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Visit the dealership that sells your dream car and ask a salesman for a brochure of the car. While there,ask any questions you may have about the car. After you receive the brochure take it home and read it from cover to cover...and take your precious time in looking at the pics of the car. The brocure gives you all the details of the car,inside and out...its a must have. You can use this brochure to personalize your dream car...colors,options,packages...Oh what fun! Look at the pics in the brochure everyday and visualize yourself enjoying all those wonderful features,that beautiful car,as if its already yours. Use all 5 senses. Indulge. Go to sleep every night with the brochure in bed beside you or under your pillow. When you awake in the morning yawn,stretch,and then look through your brochure,visualizing,experiencing with your 5 senses,as if the car is already yours.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:

PostSubject: There's A New Camaro   Romancing Your New Car I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:05 pm

While romancing and attracting,aligning with,vibrating with your beautiful dream car,you will start seeing that make and model everytime you go out to run errands,to shop,whatever...do NOT allow jealous feelings and thoughts entrance...do NOT cuss at the owners of these cars. Keep in mind,you have one in escrow,yours is tagged to be delivered to you. So,when you see these cars that are your passion...allow yourself to enjoy seeing them,appreciate them,express gratitude for yours,knowing in accord with the timing of the Universe,you will be out there driving and enjoying yours. For each car you see that's like the one you want,bless each owner,saying, "many more wonderful blessings to you." If you get the chance,tell the owner how much you love his/her car...congratulate the owner. He/she will feel wonderful and so will you.

When you see the car you want in a parking lot,treat yourself to an up close experience with it...once you get there with the car,enjoy being with it...just don't touch it,LOL...but do spend some time admiring it. If the owner walks up,tell him/her you were admiring his/her beautiful car. Compliments makes car owners feel wonderful. Ask the owner if you can take pictures of his/her car. He/she will feel flattered,and most likely will give you permission to take pictures of the car. Enjoy taking pictures of that sweet car...when finished,thank the owner for letting you take pictures. You can also go to the dealership that sells your dream car and take pictures of the car...in this case,you don't need permission...take all the pics you want.

Buy a brag book (photo album) to keep all the pictures you take of your dream car. Keep your brag book in the night stand beside your bed,where you sleep. You'll enjoy looking at all the pictures in your brag book.

There's a new Camaro! Great! Enjoy and appreciate it.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romancing Your New Car   Romancing Your New Car I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romancing Your New Car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: My Beautiful Car!-
Jump to: