Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
What You Need I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
What You Need I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
What You Need I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
What You Need I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
What You Need I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
What You Need I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
What You Need I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
What You Need I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
What You Need I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

What You Need

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
What You Need Left_bar_bleue30/30What You Need Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

What You Need Empty
PostSubject: What You Need   What You Need I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:07 am

Scissors
Glue
Scotch tape
magazines and catalogs you are finished with
a neon colored poster board
3 journals
a scrapebook
a jar with a lid
a trinket box
markers in a variety of colors
a pack of ink pens,either blue or black
a pack of stationary with matching envelopes
pack of pretty stickers
a copy of the book "Ask And It Is Given,by Esther And Jerry Hicks
A box to keep your supplies in
sunny
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
What You Need Left_bar_bleue30/30What You Need Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

What You Need Empty
PostSubject: Make It Fun   What You Need I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:03 am

Its best to use glue sticks and or scotch tape. Liquid glue is messy. Use transparent tape. Try to keep your projects neat and clean. You can use child's scissors for fun,if you like. Gather a stack of magazines,catalogs,and junk mail,from which you will be clipping pictures,words,and whatever else applies to your personal wishes. As I said,use neon colored poster board. Color is powerful when it comes to attracting and recieving. Use neon colored or pastel colored index cards,if you can find them. Use pretty hard-back journals,those that look like a book. You want to feel rich and special when doing your projects. You want to have fun,be creative,and imaginative. Scrapbooks are a lot of fun...not only can you glue or tape clippings in them,there are fun stickers and decorations for them...you can customize them,make them unique and very personal. For your burden jar you can use a mason jar,which you can decorate,if you like. You can use trinket boxes for other projects. I buy mine from The Good-Will store and thrift stores. These boxes comes in different shapes,sizes,and designs...choose what pleases you. I have at least a dozen trinket boxes. You can also use craft boxes,which you can customize. You can use gift boxes,even gift bags,whatever is your pleasure. These boxes are ideal for clippings and small items,such as costume jewlery,whatever makes you feel good and is related to your wishes. As I said,use colored markers. If you like,you can use crayons...lots of fun,lots of pretty colors. You can use,blue,black,or red ink pens...you can also get colored ink pens. Use fancy,pretty,elegant pens that will have you looking foreward to using them...and writing with them will be a joy. Fancy stationary with matching envelopes is a delight to use. Pretty fun stickers can be used on any of your projects,to customize and personalize. I use a file box to keep my supplies. The file box has a top and handle,making it easy to carry it if I need to...and it has plenty room for my supplies...but...poster board is much to big,LOL.
Razz

Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com

What You Need
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: Supply List-
Jump to: