Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
Power Up With Prayer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
Power Up With Prayer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
Power Up With Prayer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
Power Up With Prayer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
Power Up With Prayer I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
Power Up With Prayer I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
Power Up With Prayer I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
Power Up With Prayer I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
Power Up With Prayer I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

Power Up With Prayer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Power Up With Prayer Left_bar_bleue30/30Power Up With Prayer Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Power Up With Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Power Up With Prayer   Power Up With Prayer I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:35 pm

By prayer I don't mean crying,begging,bargaining,long winded sob stories. You begin your prayer by acknowledging God,Heavenly Father,Abba Daddy,Yahweh,whatever you choose to address Him. Begin your prayer in the name of Jesus. Speak to the Father by acknowledging His characteristics,such as His love,mercy,power,grace,understanding,wisdom,omipresence,his kingdom,his gifts...you might wish to speak His promises and other scriptures...thank Him for past,present,and future blessings...praise and exalt Him,magnify Him,glorify Him...state what you need help with,be direct and brief,keep it positive,make it feel good emotionally and in your thoughts. Close your prayer with thanksgiving,gratitude,appreciation,praise...seal it in the name of Jesus.

Praying this way feels good,induces good thoughts,increases your faith,and is acceptable to the Father. If you wish,while praying,you can use a bible or a bible promise book. You want to be aligned with the Father,with His will,with his words and promises. This is praying with power and it feels real good.
sunny sunny sunny sunny flower flower flower sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Power Up With Prayer Left_bar_bleue30/30Power Up With Prayer Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Power Up With Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Up With Prayer   Power Up With Prayer I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Praying God's word and promises,praying the words and promises of Jesus is the ideal way to get through bad situations,extinguish the fiery darts from enemies,and get back on your path,back into the stream of positive feelings,thoughts,and actions.

I find bible promise books perfect for powerful prayer,prayer that gets the Universe's attention and brings Him into your situation. With bible promise books,in the table of contents,you can find the right chapter for your situation,making it easy to form powerful prayers that are in aligned with the word of God and His will.

Personally,I think The Laws Of Attraction fails when God (the Universe,The Source) is omitted from those laws. Even if you did manage to become wildly rich,with a $10,000,000.00 home,and a fleet of fine cars,you'd eventually find yourself empty,discontented.and unhappy. God,The Source,the Father,the Universe completes the Laws Of Attraction. He's the power behind these laws. I'm not referring to a scientific God,I am referring to the God of the bible,the one that made you and me,the earth and the heavens and all that is in them.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com

Power Up With Prayer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: Prayer Center-
Jump to: