Dream Car Attraction Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receive A New Car Using The Laws Of Attraction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Long Time Coming
Have You Ordered? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm by Admin

» Universal Bank
Have You Ordered? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm by Admin

» Attract And Receive
Have You Ordered? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm by Admin

» Connect To The Power
Have You Ordered? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm by Admin

» Unholy Hell!
Have You Ordered? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 am by Admin

» Visualize In Depth
Have You Ordered? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am by Admin

» The Colors We Fly
Have You Ordered? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm by Admin

» Choose Wisely
Have You Ordered? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am by Admin

» Extreme Negativity
Have You Ordered? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of My New Car on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dream Car Attraction Center on your social bookmarking website

Have You Ordered?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
sports car:
Have You Ordered? Left_bar_bleue30/30Have You Ordered? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Have You Ordered? Empty
PostSubject: Have You Ordered?   Have You Ordered? I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Keep in mind,after you submit your order, the Universe immediately accepts your order and tags it for delivery. What you ordered is yours and is on its way to you. There's nothing more you need to do,other than keep believing you will recieve it,keep using your measure of faith,and trust the Universe. Do not give a negativity a foothold. As soon as negativity arrives at your door,combat it with good feeling thoughts. Think about things and people that make you feel good. Think happy thoughts. Don't give your power to others...don't join their pity parties,don't go on negativity binges with them,don't stick around and listen to their complaints,don't comply with controllers and haters,don't feed their hate,compromise with no one,don't retaliate,don't react,don't hang out where there are known haters,negative neils and nellies,pity party patties and pauls,complainers,whiners,and dream killers. There are lots of online Laws Of Attraction communities,hang out and interact within these communities.

Its perfectly healthy and productive to use creative visualization and journaling after you've submitted your Cosmic Order. Always visualize and write as if you already have your new car...and always use your 5 senses.

Its best to first build and establish a wealthy,rich mentality before placing your cosmic order. If you place your order while infected with a poverty,woe is me mentality your order will be greatly delayed in arriving to you,if it arrives at all. Take the time to build and establish a wealthy,rich,healthy mentality...and then place your Cosmic order.

Do what you love to do,play,have fun,laugh.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cashay.forumotion.com

Have You Ordered?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream Car Attraction Center :: Cosmic Ordering-
Jump to: